Friday, February 4, 2011

Bachelorette Invitations

I am so very excited to be designing the Bachelorette Party Invitations for one of my best friends, Kasey! I've known her forever (well since college). We were friends pretty much from the second we met! I am so excited and honored to be apart of her special day!

Well onto the designing...these are her Save the Dates and also this is what she sent me when asking me to be apart of her wedding. How cute is that!?!?

Kasey is as country as they come so this is so perfect for her. When asked to do the bachelorette invitations I thought I would stick to the country theme with a little bit of sass! So this is what I have come up with for her! Its country, but not too country and its pink and fun...just like her!
The blank box in the bottom will tell the girls when and where to meet and all of the fun details!



This should be one unforgettable night!

No comments:

Post a Comment