Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome Back!

My goal when starting this blog was to document the start of my business taking you kind of behind the scenes of how I run things and also to show you my latest work. Well, 2 kids + 1 of me = pure craziness! I have been a complete blogger slacker. I've been crazy busy trying to get things set up so I can start selling invitations and announcements. I've spent most of my time working on my facebook page posting things on there. You can view that here... http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Holly-Winchell-Paperie-Photography/147251751966092. Tell your friends! I'm going to try to be better about updating this now that I have gotten into a schedule at home with the kids.

Remember...I do custom work! I love working with customers making their invitation/announcement personal and perfect. Email me at holly.winchell@gmail.com to ask any questions! I'm happy to answer! New post coming soon! (Probably today)

No comments:

Post a Comment