Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby Shower Invitations

I was so honored and excited to do baby shower invitations for one of my best friends, Danielle. We started designing her invitations after she picked out some of the party decor. She is going with the color scheme in these plates.

I love this because nothing about it says baby baby baby. It's a baby shower and you want it to look like one, but no one says you have to use all pale, boring colors. These colors are fun and vibrant. So from here...I designed the invitations. She added a cute poem that explained a little bit about their unique situation being a military family.



The point of these posts are to show you that I design invitations and announcements that are completely custom to what you want. You can send me swatches or napkins or even plates of what you are wanting to match and I will base your invitation off of that. You could even just give me a general idea of what you are looking for and we can go from there. You will get several proofs until we have it perfect. You can also order any of the custom invitations that I have done for others if you so choose. I want your invitation to be a perfect representation of you and the event you are planning.

You can email me any time at holly.winchell@gmail.com or message me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment