Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Superhero Party Set!

This party was designed for one of my favorite little guys in the world. My nephew Kadin is super (get it...super..superhero..yes im a dork) awesome. He requested a superhero party and I couldn't wait to jump in and start designing!

I sent pictures to him and his mommy along the way for approval and he would get so excited when he saw the different items. I love this part of my job! I love that something I design can make someone so excited and feel maybe just a tad more special because they have something I designed just for them! I couldn't be there for his party, but I was there in spirit! I made him a cape and mask to make him feel more like a hero for his party...haha not my best work (notice there is no picture for evidence of it) but he was so grateful for it! Makes me so warm and fuzzy! :)

For this party I did invitations, cupcake toppers, banner, superhero tootsie pops, hershey bar wrapper, and favor tags with a topper for the bag. I also have a design that I could make for a shirt to match this party as well. Pictures below :)











My cousin made him the cutest cake ever! She made a two tier cake and the bottom layer had the buildings like the invitation and the top layer had clouds and sitting on top were superhero figures. So stinking cute! I don't have all of these items designed for every party, but I can do them for any party. I've never done the Hershey wrappers before and they turned out so cute! I'm going to start designing those f0r every set.

Want this party or something custom? Just email me: holly.winchell@gmail.com
I LOVE custom work!

No comments:

Post a Comment