Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Earring Tag Redesign for Designs by Linzie

I was so excited when Linzie asked me to do some earring and jewelry tags for her business. She has been selling for a while now, but just recently got her jewelry in a store in Memphis! Soooo exciting! That is such a huge step! What an honor for someone asking to sell your designs in their store.

Linzie wanted something new and fresh. The store she is selling in is a high end store for women, so she wanted packaging that would appeal to her customers.

This was Linzie's original packaging.

This is what we came up with for her new packaging! I'm in love with what we came up with! I've never done earring cards before, so I'm very excited to get to try something new!

You can check out her facebook page here:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Designs-by-Linzie/173661236013178

Thanks Linzie for letting me design these for you! Wishing you the best of luck with your business!!

1 comment: