Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oh. My. Blog.

Wow. I have been a total slacker when it comes to this blog! My goal is to start updating at least once a week with projects and such!

Since my last post...in APRIL (oops)...I have been crazy busy with life and work. We moved to Alabama a few weeks ago. The Army has us stationed at Fort Rucker. We closed on our house last week, thank goodness! I have done several party sets over the last few months that I am very anxious to post. Because most of my work is custom, I try not to post anything until after the party. Most of the time I forget to...which is the reason for no posts lately. I need to find a better system for remembering to post things. :)

I just got my first applique and embroidery machine. I can now offer shirts to match the party sets or just for fun! If you would like to order a shirt, just email me what you are looking for and I'll let you know what I have :)

I'm going to start working on Christmas things ASAP. I'll be offering Photo Christmas cards, party invitations, personalized Christmas tags, and anything else you want.

Now, I'm going to start uploading party sets...hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment